Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Valencia 846Bs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ciscokid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I recently acquired a pair of Valencia 846Bs and these things sound wonderful driven with my 300B amps forums I find that I need to turn the HF attenuator down to about 6.5 to get the best sound. Is this normal ?

    Regards,
    Danny

  2. #2
    Inactive Member budonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dannny, I have a pair of 846A Valencia and that's approximately where I've set the attentuation for the best sound. From time to time, I vary the setting depending on what material I'm listening to. It's definitely a personal preference where you set it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.